home

DONATE
Around 95% of all donations go directly to our programs. (The other 5% goes towards administration and legal costs to keep us doing what we do.)

Contribute to spurring individual potential


SPUR PARTNERSHIPS
Partnerships offer a deeper level of involvement with the our organisation’s direction. If you’re passionate about our cause, join the Spur family (and receive some Spur thank you gifts).

Join the Spur family


CHILD SPONSORSHIPS | Elimisha
Spur Afrika aims to do more than just pay children’s school fees – we also spend time with each child to teach them about life outside of school: “street smartness”.

Sponsorship allows a child in Kibera to attend school, access medical care, receive mentorship (Spur Afrika team & local mentor), participate in a range of Spur Afrika clubs, camps and activities. Parents also have access to a Spur support group.

Sponsor a child

SPUR IS JOINING THE MELBOURNE MARATHON!
Help us reach our goal by giving here.

BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU MET KEVIN?

Kev Tai

NEW PROGRAMS FLYER!
Want to know what we do? Luckily, we have this new one pager on hand. Read about Spur’s programs here.

 

Website - Our Vision

 

Website - Our Programs

 

Website - Get Involved

 

Website - Our Mission